Due to the number of requests for donations received we are not able to grant every organization's request. Revel WILDE has established guidelines for organizations to follow when making a donation request.
To be considered for a donation, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a locally recognized organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Must be an Austin or Surrounding Area based company (headquarters must be local)
- Only 1 application for donation may be submitted during a 12-month period
PROCESS FOR SUBMITTING DONATION REQUEST
All donation requests must be submitted in writing on the organization’s official letterhead and must include the following information:
- Evidence of 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Detailed description of event
- Date of event
- Approximate number of attendees/participants
- Listing of those that will benefit from the event's proceeds.
- If the event includes a Silent Auction or Raffle - please include the average item value along with a listing of other items to be auctioned/raffled.
- Revel WILDE does not make cash donations; all donations are in-kind goods.
- Benefits of sponsorship (media, website, social media, print)
Requests must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to the event and can be sent via email to email@example.com
No phone calls please.